Research Grants & Awards
- 2012 California Energy Commission – Public Interest Energy Resource (PIER) Grant
- $1.5 million grant for FDD. 250 California sites and involvement from all major California utilities
- The Public Interest Energy Research (PIER) program California’s premier energy R&D program, advancing science and technology in the fields of energy efficiency, renewable energy, advanced electricity technologies, energy-related environmental protection, and transmission and distribution, and transportation technologies.
- To accomplish this, PIER enlists businesses, utilities, energy companies, public advocacy groups, and world-class scientists to bring to market energy technologies that provide environmental and economic benefits.
- ASHRAE Innovative Research Grant – Phase III FDD Research
- The ASHRAE Innovative Research Grant was established to provide seed funding for novel research deemed to have the potential to significantly advance the state-of-the-art in heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering. The idea is to encourage out-of-the-box research to complement the research proposed and guided by technical committees.
- 2010 Buildy Award – Technology Specific Category
- Awarded for the Creation of the Demand Optimizer
- 2009 Buildy Award – Best Building Connectivity Implementation
- Presented to the integrator, building owner or consultant with the most progressive building, supporting the vision of whole building integration and intelligent buildings.
- 2006 Technical Insights – Frost and Sullivan's European Excellence in Technology of the Year Award
- Recognizes companies that have exhibited exemplary achievements in strategies and processes, and whose vision served as a catalyst in generating world-class performance within their industries.
- 2006 innovaLazio – Italian Regional Innovation Award
- A project conceived by Filas and aimed at providing recognition to the most innovative enterprises in the region.
- 13 in 2013 – 2013 Smart Grid Companies to Watch Nomination